As a student in Malta you may benefit from the Training Pays Scheme offered by Jobs Plus.
It is very important that participants submit their original application forms at least two weeks prior to the course start date. Applications may be submitted personally by hand between 09:00hrs and 12:00hrs, at the Training Pays Scheme Unit of the Jobsplus Training Complex Hal Far, or through registered mail, along with the following documentation:
- Quotation or cost of training
- Training Programme (syllabus or outline)
- Training Schedule
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) letter of recognition (where applicable)
Training Pays Unit
Attn: Ms Deborah Camilleri
It is important that payment of registration fees, administration fees, early booking fees or similar costs, invoices and receipts must be dated after the Training Pays application date. Any payments that are made prior to the application form date will not be considered as eligible.
Kindly note that participants may apply for any Training Programme as long as the course is
- not offered by Jobsplus,
- offered by a licensed Training Institution (provider must be licensed by NCFHE) and
- the training course is pegged between MQF Level 1 to 5.
All the information together with the application form is available also on Jobsplus’ website.
With regards to the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, you may find further information here.